How To Get / What Is Process For ISO Certification?
To get the ISO certification, please fill up below given form & our team will contact you.
- Step-1 Query from the Client
- Step-2 Filling up the Application form
- Step-3 Agreement Approval
- Step-4 Stage-1 Audit
- Step-5 Stage-1 Audit NC’s Closing
- Step-6 Stage-2 Audit
- Step-7 Stage-2 Audit NC’s Closing
- Step-8 Certificate Release
Trademark Registration Process
- STAGE 1 – Trademark Search to identify if any identical/phonetically similar trademarks.
- STAGE 2 – Trademark Application will be filed before the Indian Trademark office.
- STAGE 3 – Examination of Trademark and reply to examination report if objected.
- STAGE 4 – Show Cause Hearing by Indian Trademark Office to decide whether the trademark is eligible for registration.
- STAGE 5 – Publication of Trademark in the Indian Trademark Journal to invite any third – party objection from the public.
- STAGE 6 – Registration of Trademark in case if there was no opposition from any third party.
Food License Registration Process
- Step 1: Once you get in touch with our FSSAI experts regarding the FosSCoS FSSAI registration process, Our Team will set up a call with you later and collect all the necessary documents to start the registration process.
- Step 2: Our expert team will start the FSSAI registration process for your food business. The process will be completely transparent. You will get timely updates from our experts.
- Step 3: The officials from the food department will inspect your food business. After successful inspection, your food business is now registered and you will get the 14 digit FSSAI license